We have some GREAT NEWS to share - We are now accepting orders and are SUPER EXCITED and Looking forward to your love! For any queries please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
[The Ordinary] Lactic Acid 10% 30ml
Visibly targets uneven tone, textural irregularities and fine lines. Offers a very mild exfoliation at a 10% concentration.
Offering a gentle exfoliation at a 10% concentration, this lightweight serum works to improve skin texture, reducing pigmentation caused by acne scars and age spots by stimulating cell regeneration. The addition of hyaluronic acid strengthens the lipid barrier to improve the skin's ability to attract and retain moisture, leading to healthier, stronger skin.
- Lactic Acid - An alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) that exfoliates skin with quick and visible results.
- Tasmanian Pepperberry - Reduces any inflammation or sensitivity caused by exfoliation.
- Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2% causes enhanced sensitivity to sunlight, always follow with sun protection
Aqua (Water), Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isoceteth-20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol
How to Apply:
- Apply once per day, ideally in the PM.
- Can be diluted with other treatments to reduce strength until skin develops tolerance.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skinÉs sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn.
- Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward
Overall would recommend.
this product instantly improved the texture of my skin, making it feel smoother and softer. It was pretty gentle, I didn’t have any burning or redness, although my skin is generally on the less sensitive side. I’ve been using it 3 times a week for the past 2 weeks and I see a minor improvement in my acne scars already. Didn’t break me out either. Shipping was on time too.