[The Ordinary] Lactic Acid 10% 30ml
Visibly targets uneven tone, textural irregularities and fine lines. Offers a very mild exfoliation at a 10% concentration.
Offering a gentle exfoliation at a 10% concentration, this lightweight serum works to improve skin texture, reducing pigmentation caused by acne scars and age spots by stimulating cell regeneration. The addition of hyaluronic acid strengthens the lipid barrier to improve the skin's ability to attract and retain moisture, leading to healthier, stronger skin.
- Lactic Acid - An alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) that exfoliates skin with quick and visible results.
- Tasmanian Pepperberry - Reduces any inflammation or sensitivity caused by exfoliation.
- Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2% causes enhanced sensitivity to sunlight, always follow with sun protection
Aqua (Water), Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isoceteth-20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol
How to Apply:
- Apply once per day, ideally in the PM.
- Can be diluted with other treatments to reduce strength until skin develops tolerance.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skinÉs sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn.
- Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward